The Good Life
"Secrets" for living the good life
Tips for enriching your life
from Sarah Ban Breathnach's Simple Abundance
- Do the best you can, whatever arises.
- Be at peace with yourself.
- Find a job you enjoy.
- Live in simple conditions; housing, food, clothing; get rid of clutter.
- Contact nature every day; feel the earth under your feet.
- Take physical exercise through hard work; through gardening or walking.
- Don't worry; live one day at a time.
- Share something every day with someone else; if you live alone, write someone; give something away; help someone else somehow.
- Take time to wonder at life and the world; see some humor in life where you can.
- Observe the one life in all things.
- Be kind to the creatures.
Modified December 26, 2002