August 27, 2004

Comments

Hello,

I have a close friend that has recently been diagnosed with Bipolar. I am trying to research treatments and therapy. Would you please send me updated information on TMS. Do you know if this treatment is available in the US? Do you know of any other treatments or cures???????

Thanks for your help.
Melissa

Posted by: Melissa at October 15, 2004 2:41 AM

I have bipolar II with severe depression and suicidal thoughts, epidsodes, 10 years of meds haven't helped. Can you please help me? I would volunteer for the treatment in a heartbeat. I am in desperate need of help because I can't continue to live this way.

Posted by: Janice Patterson at June 30, 2005 5:14 PM

i also would be interested in volunteer treatment for
bipolar type 2

Posted by: twaf at April 10, 2006 1:20 PM

Yes I would like to volunteer please, I've had bipolar and depression for years now.

Posted by: Elaine at April 27, 2006 10:38 AM

I suffer from bi-polar disorder and would like to be included in your trials. I live in Hamilton and could be available anytime. I have read a great deal on T.M.S and E.C.T. Please try to include me in your studies.
Thanks, Glenn

Posted by: Glenn at July 3, 2006 11:54 AM

I am suffering with treatment resistent depression, part of BP. Don't know where you are, I am in the US. What is available to me?

Jeannine

Posted by: J Coburn at July 11, 2006 1:46 PM

I would also be very interested in taking part in this study - thanks.

Posted by: Michelle at July 23, 2006 5:36 PM

I live in Orange county, California. I was diagnosed as a rapid cycler bipolar disorder, i was hoping to be treated with this device. Do you know of anyone doing this in Cali?

Posted by: Pamela Spencer at September 7, 2006 3:14 AM

Yes, please tell me where to go to get help - no one here (Niagara Peninsula) seems to know anything about this,
thanks,

Posted by: Mike R at November 27, 2007 11:14 PM

I was diagnosed bipolar about 2 years ago, my aunt has been this way for more than twenty years. I am strugling so much and don't want to end up like her. (Nothing is working anymore) I also have a 4 year old little girl and I am worried that she will get this too. I am in Regina Saskatchewan Canada and let me tell you there is little to no help here. I could go on an on.
Connie

Posted by: Connie Wilcox at December 30, 2007 8:34 PM

Please send me more info re: what constitutes a volunteer for rTMS. I have a relative who is in need of finding anything that will allow a more qualitative life. Just exhisting is not good enough.

Posted by: D at July 14, 2008 12:22 PM

Hi my son is 19. He needs help as I am at my wits end wit his bipolar which he has always had. We live in New Zealand though. Could you recommend anywhere is NZ to go, otherwise I would come to you if necessary. Could you please tell me more about what is involved.

Posted by: Maria Green at April 9, 2010 5:48 AM

At last! Smooene who understands! Thanks for posting!

Posted by: Karinthia at June 8, 2011 10:21 PM

HHIS I should have thuohgt of that!

Posted by: Gloriana at June 10, 2011 9:14 AM

6Iwp4B pjqltttavgck

Posted by: ovtylakowq at June 11, 2011 12:58 AM

ISfl3d bpnmrgojqsna

Posted by: aopdaz at June 13, 2011 9:04 AM

How do I become a participant or find someone who uses this treatment in Calgary, Alberta

Posted by: Cheryl at March 14, 2012 5:00 PM

That's cool that we can take the personal loans moreover, this opens new opportunities.

Posted by: BUCK25Nettie at June 24, 2012 2:36 PM