September 28, 2004

Comments

I have become very weary of bipolar drugs. I have tried Efexor and Remurin and did not do well on them. I also tried Respirdal and Zyprexa and Abilify and did horribly. These last three made me so dizzy I could hardly walk and I'm blind so I don't need tha problem. They made me incredibly hungry and I gained 15 pounds. They interfered with my sleep and made me anxious about going to sleep. They not only did not help my bipolar NOS state but prolonged it for several more weeks. Lexapro seems to work ok but I am wondering now about the Seroquel I take. I take Lexapro 10 mg and Seroquel 25 mg. My heart sometimes flutters and I recently had a mild bipolar episode that I thought the Seroquel was supposed to stop. This whole past 3 years has been so exhausting as I was also recently diagnosed with FMS. I think it's all related somehow. Any suggestions. Would you belive one shrink I went to said many of his patients liked the creativity of their manias and so he only treated them for the depression. Stupid. That I hear makes the mania come back even worse.

Posted by: David F at October 17, 2004 6:47 AM

To,
hello sir

I m Rajkumar, I m studying M.Tech (Computer Engg) Now i m doing project on Bipolar disorder so i want to know more abput bipolar disorder, so please give me full information of Bipolar disorder

Rajkumar

Posted by: Rajkumar at August 17, 2005 4:39 AM

Unfortunately, I cannot do the research for your project for you. But our site has plenty of information on bipolar disorder and I encourage you to go through it. Good luck on your project.

Posted by: Christine Administrator for www.moodswing.org at August 17, 2005 1:43 PM

I have suffered serious depression almost all my life. Since my early teens it became aparent that I was not happy with my life and I blamed it on my poor relationship with my mother (my parents split up when I was 9 years old and I never got over it - now 50 years old). At 48 the wheels started to fall off. I was having worse relations with my mother and her supporting idiots and I became very depressed and suicidal. If it wasn't for the love and support of my son and wife I would have killed someone and myself last year (2004). I was put on Efexor, Celexa, Lithium and Remeron with no reduction in my level of depression - just terrible side effects.

I have found some success with Seroquel and I would be interested in hearing from others who have had luck with other types of medication.

Posted by: Frank at November 3, 2005 10:48 AM

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read? afdgcedgegee

Posted by: Johnd419 at September 11, 2014 7:58 PM

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it. keceebfkeddbddba

Posted by: Smithg651 at September 11, 2014 8:00 PM