September 15, 2005

Comments

This bill only covers group plans at companies that have more than 50 employees. Nothing about smaller businesses or individual insurance plans.
Massachusetts and New York have much much more inclusive plans. This bill does nothing for me and many states have better parity laws already.

Posted by: Caroline May at August 3, 2007 9:34 AM

my niece has just been diagnosed after many years of my brother using the smooth and soothe routine hiding, lying about her behavior. the diagnosis was because of multiple felonies charges otherwise he would probably still be in denial. he can't seem to say no to her even if it is to save her life. she only listens to him. i haven't found jail diversion programs in lake county fl. the public defender has used her thin baker act diagnosis, which i provided, to actually use the symptoms of her disease, poor judgment and insight, bipolar mixed, to sell her on a plea bargain that will most assuredly have her in prison quickly. i need leads, possible residential treatment or other resources? help!

Posted by: adrain knowles at March 1, 2008 5:35 PM

Set your own life more easy take the business loans and everything you require.

Posted by: ShepherdChandra35 at June 18, 2011 2:59 PM

Make your own life easier get the home loans and everything you require.

Posted by: GrahamClaire19 at January 6, 2012 10:01 AM

What does this chat build or accomplish? Nothing! You shout at me, I shout back, we are both very patiosnase, and nothing of value is created. Only anger and resentment. I've been activisting for informed consent and patient's right to access accurate information since I experienced psychiatric abuse as a teenager, and fought and won against my own treatment team in court. I already know about how meds helps some people. What you are not hearing is that meds also damage people.

Posted by: Ellen at November 18, 2012 2:55 AM