September 16, 2008

Comments

Whoa, whoa, get out the way with that good infmoration.

Posted by: Cannon at October 12, 2011 12:45 AM

All of my questions setlted-thanks!

Posted by: Jalene at October 12, 2011 12:45 AM

You Sir/Madam are the enemy of confusion evreywhree!

Posted by: Coltin at October 13, 2011 4:49 PM

v2hfzr povkynjbabkl

Posted by: luatnygbfg at October 15, 2011 4:25 AM

eWvAF4 gdesdkphoifb

Posted by: bcqvesuvkp at October 17, 2011 9:50 AM

Great question! As Christians we solhud ultimately rely on God for everything (Matthew 6:31-33) however this doesn't mean that we don't also need other things. For example: I'm sure you ate something today, right? You were relying on the food to sustain you. That doesn't mean you're not trusting in God. It's the same principle with mental health. God created us mind, soul, and body (1 Thessolonians 5:23). We are not only soul so we don't only need spiritual nourishment. We need food for bodily nourishment. And some people that have mental illnesses need medicine to stay mentally healthy. Problems with our emotions don't only come from spiritual problems. A good example of this was a woman that got a brain tumor a while ago. The brain tumor pinched something in her brain so it couldn't function right. Until they removed the tumor she could literally not be anything but happy. After they took it out she could act normal again. So just as we rely on food to sustain us, some must rely on depression medicine to keep them well. It's not lack of faith. God commands us to take care of our bodies because our body doesn't belong to us. God made it, it's His, so we need to glorify God with what we do with it, which includes taking care of it (1Corinthians 6:19,20). But I will say that people that don't need that kind of medicine solhud stay away from it. Going back to the same thing again we need to glorify God with what we do with our body. If we don't need it we solhudn't take it. But again, we must ultimately depend on God. We do need to rely on somethings to nourish and keep our body healthy, but ultimately rely on God. I think that also using the technology that we have now, for the good of people is doing what God has commanded us all the way back in Genesis To be fruitful and subdue the earth there are many implications of that.Well, I know I was a bit long winded, but I hope I helped! God bless!

Posted by: Yeral at December 24, 2012 7:15 PM