November 23, 2009

Comments

Posted by: evision at February 25, 2010 2:11 AM

In referrence to Geodon: I have been taking Geodon for two and a half years now. I feel depressed more than not. I am also unbelievably tired! If I drop the Geodon and take my anti-depressant only I then go into a manic episode. I really hate being depressed all the time! I sometimes miss my manic episodes but I also know that is not safe or good for me. This is no way to live but at least I'm stable, as everyone says! If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it.

Posted by: Elena Maree at September 13, 2010 1:20 AM

Posted by: Elena Maree at September 13, 2010 1:23 AM

Affective disorder the spectrum

j H. Hudson and Pope proposed the initial concept of emotional spectrum. They affective disorder (personal Yuniporabaipora is schizophrenia) Many other diseases have a tendency theory of chronic symptoms. They also seem to be connected to substance abuse found that affective disorder.

from http://bipolaraffectivedisorders.com/

Posted by: http://bipolaraffectivedisorders.com at September 21, 2010 11:58 AM

i have been on geodon for a little over a year.i have had some improvement but i do notice that i am more sluggish.i was having a lot of
paranoia and hearing voices.geodon has limited these episodes but has not taken them totally away.my manic episodes are not as bad but still there.i also have noticed no weight gain and it does not have damaging effects
on the liver and kidneys.my doctor told me there is a new medicine coming out soon that is even better than geodon but for now this works better than anything ive been on in the past.

Posted by: tony c at December 15, 2010 4:43 AM

I appreciate your post, i learn few things in this post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Disability Products

Posted by: Disability Products at March 8, 2011 7:33 PM

I have had some success with Geodon as a patient with BD 1.

Posted by: Amanda at August 11, 2011 8:06 PM

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Geodon) - pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

Posted by: Emma45 at August 25, 2011 6:34 AM

I want to hear more on how the FDA illegally got this drug through for Pfizer. I took it for 4 months and it was like poison to me. I could not think, and had every side effect going from breast pain, vaginal secretions, headache, agitation, nausea, and more. It should be taken off the market, trust me. It took me a long time to detox from it too.

Posted by: DKochiss at March 21, 2012 9:14 AM

8 or 9 years ago I took Geodon for 2 years and took Protonix, sometimes Nexium and the Geodon gave me acid reflux really bad and got a hole in my stomach,God it was terrible and I quit taking it and started getting better.but my stomach hasn't been right since.

Posted by: Sharon Sherman at September 24, 2014 1:59 PM