Questions, comments, feedback? Email us and we'll try to respond promptly (though sometimes we are overloaded). Please note the following before you send us email:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We get a lot of mail, so sometimes we take over a week to reply to specific emails. We apologize for this slow response, in advance.
- Help for friend or family member: If you need ideas or recommendations on how to help a family member we highly recommend you join our on-line support groups/discussion areas and talk with other parents, friends and family members who are already discussing these issues. There are thousands of people like you already in the discussion groups - we encourage you to review the messages already posted - most of the key issues related to bipolar disorder are already discussed on a regular basis and the messages will likely be of value to you. Its a friendly and very supportive group - we think you'll like the discussion areas and hope you'll join in!
- If you're a student, looking for information - we think its great that you're learning about bipolar disorder, but because we're a small nonprofit site struggling to keep up with the needs of our community members, please don't send us an email for help - we just don't have time. We encourage you to look around the web site and review the messages in the discussion areas (but again, please do not ask people to help you with your research - these are support groups for people with bipolar disorder, not people who have time for helping you on your research). There is plenty of information to do any kind of school report (over 10,000 pages of information - including the messages in our discussion areas and the web pages on our site) so please use the site as much as you like, virtually every question you could come up with has already been answered and all you need to do is search for it.
- If you're writing to get permission to link to anywhere in our site - please don't. You don't need to ask our permission - feel free to link to any part of the web site you are interested.
- If you're a book publisher or author - we're very interested in reviewing books related to bipolar disorder and related issues. Please contact us and send us information on your book and let us know how we might be able to get a review copy of the book.
- If you're a bipolar disorder researcher - we'd like to learn more about your research. Please send us information. We'll help if we can. If you're looking to recruit study participants we have both a basic free announcement service, as well as a low-cost, paid service (for commercial research). contact us for details.
- If some part of our web site is broken - please let us know! We're a small volunteer organization and we occasionally make mistakes in web site maintenance.
- If you have some ideas on how to improve the site - please let us know and volunteer to help!
- If you're interested in volunteering to help us - please let us know your areas of interest, and background and we'll be happy to see if there is any area where you can help.
Modified July 18, 2007