- BEST Bipolar Pages
- Bipolar Pholks Home Pages
Some Good Bipolar Disorder Web Sites:
- The Society for Manic Depression
- a therapeutic interactive computer environment for
the support and entertainment of treated bipolar patients.
- Ivan's Depression/BP/etc Page
- This site is the Internet's central clearing house for information
on all types of depressive disorders and on the
most effective treatments for individuals
suffering from Major Depression, Manic-Depression
(Bipolar Disorder), Cyclothymia, Dysthymia and
other mood disorders.
- The Bipolar Planet
- This page, founded in early 1995, is dedicated to
the self-exploration of Bipolar Disorder, with a
hope that a better understanding of ourselves
will help us teach others to understand us; and
to the "normies" who care enough to
come here to play with us: for what is play but
the most enjoyable form of learning?
- Bipolar Kids Homepage -
This page has been developed to educate and support
parents, guardians, doctors, teachers, and those who
live with childhood bipolar in their lives.
- Nederlandse Stichting voor Manisch Depressieven
- Dutch-language society for manic-depressives.
- Swedish-language site containing information about the disease,
bipolar chat, writings, books and much more.
- Manodepp är en sida som vänder sig till manodepressiva
och deras anhöriga. Sidan innehåller bla en välbesökt anslagstavla,
boktips, berättelser och dikter från drabbade och mycket mer.
- Bipolar Disorder Sanctuary
- An interactive website where those with bipolar disorder are
encouraged to write in and have their thoughts posted as well
as finding one another on the bulletin board.
Mental health professionals are welcome here and are
encouraged to make contributions to the
website by providing articles and information.
- Manic Depressive Diary -
A new, anonymous diary tracking the swings of manic depression.
Modified June 26, 2006