Best Pages for Bipolar Info
- McMan's Depression and Bipolar Web
- the web's most comprehensive
one-person site devoted to depression and bipolar disorder
(also known as manic depression), with more than 240 articles,
more than 150 links, and news - from diagnosis and treatment
to personal stories and essays to issues that touch all our lives.
- The Society for Manic Depression
- a therapeutic interactive computer environment for
the support and entertainment of treated bipolar patients.
- Ivan's Depression/BP/etc Page
- The Internet's central clearing house for information
on all types of depressive disorders and on the
most effective treatments for individuals
suffering from Major Depression, Manic-Depression
(Bipolar Disorder), Cyclothymia, Dysthymia and
other mood disorders.
- Bipolar Parents
- This page is for parents with bipolar
children, parents who are bipolar themselves, and bipolar parents
raising bipolar children.
- Bipolar Kids Homepage
- Parent-led, not-for-profit, membership organization with
full-text library, resource center, and virtual community
center for families of children and adolescents with bipolar
disorder and professionals who serve them.
Note from daedalus: Is your child bipolar?
Are you fighting with the school system to get your child
the education that is his/her right? CABF is been the number one
resource on the web for parents of bipolar children.
- Manic Depression Fellowship (MDF)
- Bi polar disorder - Together we can make a difference
- Find the Light
- Bipolar information, chat , email and a Recovery section.
Requires free login.
Modified November 19. 2005